Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sensibility

Since I tend to post all of the crazy, outrageous things my kids say, I thought I better post something they said that was actually sensible.  Recently, we had another girls-night-out, so we went to our favorite restaurant, Olive Garden.  We have had many meaningful conversations there and this evening did not disappoint.  As you know, Precious has, we'll say, a fascination with boys.  She always has.  Normally she talks about whether or not they like her or think she's pretty.  The conversation started pretty much the same with her telling me that her friend D(the one she has planned to marry since preschool) now wants to marry a different girl in her class.  I was bracing myself for where this conversation was going to go, but she continued to tell me that that was okay because she could marry someone else.  "After all, mom, there are lots of boys I haven't even met yet!"  Praise the Lord, she is making some sense.

1 comment:

erindinkel said...

Malachi already married a girl at daycare's play yard. A girl I did not approve of so I'm glad he'll have another wedding down the road so maybe I can persuade him to marry a girl who does not pull her pants down to show everyone her booty =)