Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's about to get all Pinteresty up in here.

I have this friend Jayme who makes me think I can do all these crafty things.  Which sounds good until I buy all the supplies and procrastinate until the night before to actually do the projects.  Jayme is room mom and inspired me to do some Pinterest projects for my kids' class this year.  Here is how they turned out:

Popcorn witch hands.

Mummy juice boxes.

Treat bags.
Here are the girls all dressed up and ready to have fun.

Rapunzel Precious.

Vampire Sissy.

I think the favorite part of her costume was her red lipstick.

Boys having fun with the gummy skeletons from the treat bags.
The most handsome football player I have ever seen (only because
I never got to see Bubba play football).

Sissy being silly with her friend.

 

3 comments:

Jayme said...

Yes you DID!!!!! :)
Those mummy juice boxes are sooooo fun. I want all my juice to have silly eyes all year long. :)

You rocked it.

And...feeling totally cool I made the blog. :)

Fox Family said...

Great Job Room Mom Sami! Grady loved the popcorn hands!!

Sami said...

Thanks Amanda. They were harder to make than I thought. I think I'll go with the smarties in the fingers next time.

Jayme, you are so awesome! You totally inspire me to be a better mom. And, I love googly eyes too!!