Friday, September 9, 2011

Things I NEVER Want to Forget

I wish I could put all of these things in one post, but I can't think of them all at once, so I am going to start a series of things about the kids that I hope I never forget.

Baby Bubba:
The way he reaches for my face and grabs hold like he never wants to let go.
The way it takes all of his concentration to hold onto a small object and move it from hand to hand.
The feeling I get when he's fussing and I'm the only one that can make him smile:)
The way he nuzzles my shoulder when he's so tired but won't go to sleep.

Sissy: 
The way she hugs me so tight in the morning before school and in the afternoon afterward like she truly missed me while she was gone all day.  If you've never gotten to be on the receiving end of one of her hugs, she gives the best bear hugs ever!

Precious: 
The way she sees the good in people no matter what.  She loves people that have hurt her with all the love that she did before they hurt her.  I could take a lesson from that.

No comments: