Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Found the Ghost

For the last few weeks our garage door would randomly open. I would run outside each time to see if there was someone driving by. I had heard that someone else's garage door opener could be programmed the same as yours and would therefore open your garage door too. There was never anyone around. I even worried while we were on vacation for a few days that the garage door would open and no one would be there to shut it. Well, today I found the ghost that keeps opening the garage door. Here she is:

We have the spare garage door opener in a drawer in the kitchen. Today just after the ghost had opened the garage door, Sissy asked me, "What does this button do?" She admitted to pushing it a few times lately. At least I know what's going on now.

2 comments:

erin said...

hee :). What a cute little ghost!

Farm Chick (at Heart) said...

That is hilarious! What a little stinker. :) You will really laugh at this post at some point.