Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh why does it have to be this way?!!

Why is it that when your kids are home you long for some alone time, but when the kids are gone you miss them so much? The kids have been at Grandma and Grandpa's for three days now and I can barely stand the thought of not having them around for another two days. There's so much I could be getting done, but nothing quite seems worth doing without the girls here. Not having them around reminds me of how much joy they bring to my life. Joy that is easily masked by frustration because they didn't pick up the toys like I asked or they won't stop fighting with each other. It's a good reminder that I should spend more time just hanging out with them and less time bickering with them about what they did wrong. My babies are growing up WAY to fast!!



Porsha




















Alexa


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you probably know, we have our four day Colorado trip coming up in about ten days, AND I CANNOT WAIT. I know I will be stressed out about leaving the kids, and Connor being so young and having so many quirks, and Brandon cannot talk, but did I mention that I CANNOT WAIT?

Do you want to do something? Meet for a drink? Go out to dinner? Hell, I would love to just go to the Augusta Wal-mart alone. I am dying to get away from my kids! Let me know and I will meet you tonight or tomorrow night.

Unknown said...

Poor thing... I hope they come home soon! :-)