Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pregnancy Care Center

Lately I've had the opportunity to get to know a little more about our local Pregnancy Care Center.  I've heard quite a bit about it from my friend Farm Chick, but now I've gotten to see if first hand.  Our family is going to Disneyworld in May and I heard about their Give A Day, Get A Day program.  I found out from Farm Chick that the Pregnancy Care Center was particpating.  We made some blankets and delivered them to the Center. 


The girls and I had lots of fun picking out fabric and I really enjoy sewing. 

Then my husband and I got to go to the annual Pregnancy Care Center banquet.  We got to eat some good food, visit with some wonderful people, and even came away with one of the auction baskets.  Again, lots of fun.  It reminded me how lucky our community is to have an organization like that around.  A place with wonderful, Christian women there that have a true heart for Christ.  Striving to make a change, one person at a time.  The world could use more people like that.

1 Peter 4:10 Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

Lord, Help me to use the gifts you have given me to serve others and glorify your name.

No comments: