Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today I had a first.

There's a first time for everything. Your first date, your first kiss, your first child.... Well, today I had another first. The first time you go through the drive-through in your jammies and robe. I didn't have time I was too lazy to get dressed before I took Porsha to school this morning, but McDonalds breakfast sounded good enough to embarrass myself over. I went through just like normal. Neither lady said anything unusual, but I'm left wondering if they talked about me after I was gone. I'm pretty sure if I worked there, I'd have a good laugh with friends about the crazy lady coming through the drive-through in her jammies and robe. Have I told you how good our McDonalds is? It's way better than any other McDonalds I've been too. Their food is fresh and yummy and the people who work there are super friendly. Definitely worth a little embarrassment.

4 comments:

C.C. said...

I too <3 our McDonalds, especially a Mocha and Chicken Biscuit! MMMM makes me hungry for one! I am sure they see all kinds of crazy things (people) come through the drive thru. Beside if people can wear PJ's to wal-mart then I think you can wear them at the Drive-thru! :)

erin said...

I totally agree about our McDonald's...it's the best one around. As for the jammies thing: Um, I'm sure people have come through wearing much stranger things than clean pajamas.

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

trust me they have... ;)

Randa said...

Yeah, I would say they see that a lot!! And I do appreciate the friendlyness there...don't always get that...but Yeah Augusta McD's!!