Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Introduction

Imagine a boy growing up with two brothers. No sign of a girl except Mom. Then imagine those three boys growing up and marrying three girls. It's even now, right? Wrong. Those three couples produce five girls. Now no sign of a boy in sight. One of those boys is my husband. He's had to do a lot of adjusting with a wife and two girls around the house. Our girls don't give him a chance either with their big blue eyes and sweet smiles. He has had to give in to all things pink and sparkly.

My husband, J, and I have been married for almost eight years. We have a 5 year-old daughter, Precious Princess, and an almost 4 year-old daughter, Sissy. I get to stay home while my husband slaves away all day and I'm so thankful. Like most moms I struggle every day trying to keep up with the housework, discipline the children, nurture their relationship with God, continue to build my relationship with God, balance the budget and spend time with my husband all while trying to stay sane. It's not easy and I definitely have my bad moments. All I can do is pray that God will provide the strength.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.



4 comments:

Farm Chick (at Heart) said...

Welcome to the Blog world! :)

erin said...

Yay! Welcome to the blog world!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog; it's in my bookmarks.

Kristen said...

welcome to the world of bloggyness! enjoy! :)