Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My 'push' playlist

Have I mentioned that I am really nervous about delivering this baby?  The anxiety keeps increasing as I get closer and closer to my due date.  One of the things I am doing to try to relax during pregnancy is putting together a playlist of some of my favorite songs that will hopefully take my mind off all the PAIN.  Here are the songs I have so far:

Better Than A Hallelujah - Amy Grant
Blink - Revive
Born Again - Third Day
Butterfly Fly Away - Miley Cyrus (I have two young girls.  What else can I say?)
The Climb - Miley again
By Your Side - Tenth Avenue North
City On Our Knees - Tobymac
Finally Home - MercyMe
Free To Be Me - Francesca Battistelli
Give Me Your Eyes - Brandon Heath
God of Wonders - Rebecca St. James
Holy Is The Lord - Chris Tomlin
Gone - Tobymac
Hope Now - Addison Road
How He Loves - David Crowder Band
Human - Natalie Grant
I Can Only Imagine - Steven Anderson
Lead Me - Sanctus Real
Light Up the Sky - The Afters
More Beautiful You - Jonny Diaz
More Like Falling In Love - Jason Gray
The Motions - Matthew West
O Praise Him - David Crowder Band
Praise You In This Storm - Casting Crowns
Realize - Colbie Caillat
Sea of Faces - Kutless
Song of Hope - Robbie Seay Band
Sweetly Broken - Jeremy Riddle
To God Alone - Aaron Shust
Untitled Hymn(Come to Jesus) - Christ Rice
We Fall Down - Kutless
What Faith Can Do - Kutless
What Love Really Means - JJ Heller
Word of God Speak - MercyMe
The Words I Would Say - Sidewalk Prophets
You Are More - Tenth Avenue North
You Reign - MercyMe

Let me know if you can think of anything to add.

1 comment:

erin said...

Those are all the songs you need! By the time that last song rolls around you'll be holding that sweet baby of yours.