Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Taking Sissy to her first day of preschool was a breeze. At least compared to taking Precious to kindergarten. She was excited to get to go to Precious's old classroom. It's funny how different the girls are. When Precious is at school, I worry that she won't speak up when she needs to and that she'll get lost in the rest of the class. With Sissy, I worry that she'll talk too much and get too rowdy with her friends. Sending either one of them to school isn't easy, but I know she'll be in good hands at First Baptist Preschool.




Dear Lord, Be with Sissy as she starts preschool. Help her to learn new things, listen to her teachers, and make new friends. Guide and protect her in every situation. Give her strength, courage, and wisdom as she goes through her day without me. I know that you'll be with her Lord, but remind her of that throughout the day. In Jesus Name, Amen.

1 comment:

Nellie said...

Awe! Your girls are so precious! Brooklyn was so ready to go and I was excited for her. I'm not sure kindergarten will be so easy...for me anyway!