Monday, January 14, 2013

My Kids' Fashion

I recently got the girls a headband similar to the one below, except pink and sparkly of course.

 
Super cute unless your daughter decides to wear it like this.
 



 
 
And any hope that one of her friends would entice her to change it were dashed because this is how she came out of school.  There is still hope though.  With a little fine tuning she could actually be fashionable, like this girl. :)
 
 
Also, picture day was the other day.  I wish I had taken a picture of their clothes.  They were pretty as always, but not exactly dressed like I would have them.  Precious had on a light blue springy dress which by itself was completely appropriate; however, she paired it with black leggings, white socks, and black heels.  Sissy had on a very pretty dress and everything matched except it was her Christmas dress.  These are Spring pictures, mind you.  Now, we will have class pictures to forever remember their oh-so-unique sense of style.

1 comment:

erin said...

I love your girlies' fashion :).