Friday, April 6, 2012

Geocaching

First, I want to say that I got absolutely nothing accomplished today.  I spent the entire day playing with my kids.  I don't do that very often because the OCD side of me can't let my housework go for a day.  So, please no visitors tonight because my house is a mess.

I heard about geocaching from Erin, but she didn't have very good luck.  It is like a scavenger hunt.  Here is a link that will explain it all www.geocaching.com.  So I decided to start with the really easy ones.  The first one, Sissy found by herself.  She was so proud.  Then we couldn't find the next one.  It was a nano which are apparently about the size of a quarter=very hard to find.  Sissy ended up finding the next one too, so then we went for one Precious could find.  In the end Sissy found two and Precious found one and we couldn't find two.  The day was a huge success.  Even BubbaJ had fun running around while the girls hunted.

We will be doing this again.  Hopefully as a family outing sometime.

No comments: